No more fear, walking on eggshells, or having no idea what to do!
Something about grief scares us. It is uncomfortable, and we feel inadequate to help our grieving friends. We don’t like to see them hurting and often don’t have a clue what to do — so we nothing — or the wrong thing.
When Their World Stops will equip you to:
- Understand what they are experiencing and feeling
- Say the right things and avoid saying the wrong things
- Be supportive with appropriate actions and gifts
- Encourage them during the holidays
- Write a lovely message in a sympathy card
- And so much more…
When Their World Stops includes many useful lists as well as a special reminder page to guide you on how to help them the first year.
About the Author
Anne-Marie Lockmyer lives in California, where she is rebuilding her life after the sudden death of her beloved husband. She hopes her pain and experience will help others.